eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: All Too True

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, March 11, 2005

All Too True

Daily Couples Love (by astrology.com):
Put your imagination to use in the service of love. Dream up new ideas to share and activities to explore, and you'll make your fantasies come true.

Daily Extended (also by astrology.com):
It's just your nature to wonder. But when you do too much of it, it can easily turn to obsession. Keeping that in mind, could it be time to stop worrying if there was a deeper meaning behind that comment a loved one recently made? You're a natural-born detective, but some clues just aren't worth following. And some folks aren't clever enough to insert an actual 'meaning' into everything they say.

Have you ever wondered how your horoscope can be so true to you
I get mine on a daily basis. And it absolutely amazes me every time I get it. My horoscope always enlightens me to what I should do, along with stating my current problem. I just find it so strange that it can be so correct, you know?

If anyone knows how, please do tell. I keep thinking there is this little troll sitting on my shoulder and passing the news along to the rest of the world!

I had a really good night. Considering how much I miss my daughter and boyfriend, that is.
I worked last night, just like every other night.
Except that my good friend Jimmy was there. He always brightens my day! He's very helpful, and it's nice to have someone I can talk and relate to. The night would have been alot worse without him.
Made decent money, too. All my customers were very sweet, and generous to boot!

They'll be some changes soon, thanks to Jimmy.
Hope you like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter