eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: I'm back...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, February 25, 2005

I'm back...

The past few days have been difficult to say the least. I had to go to court on Wednesday to try my case against him. ( for the incident back in October where he broke into our apt. and ransacked and stole everything, then flooded it.) Yes, I know alot of drama. Msthing, Any help is great. I've learned from all this to accept anything I can to help. Literally we have nothing. It's scary. And I HAVE to get over my pride, and let people help me. So thank you, I would greatly appreciate it! My daughter wears a size 2T-3T, I am a 16-18. She wears a shoe size of 8 1/2 to 9 toddler girl. Thank you so much, you do not know how much I appreciate it! SO... They postponed the case until May 11th, at the last minute he said he had alibis, and of course he will get everyone to lie for him. It's just really beginning to piss me off so much. Anyways.. we are generally doing better, though. I'm trying my damndest to get a place of my own, but it's going to be hard, I'm a single mom, and generally the apartment people don't like people like me.
I'm going to try my damndest to post every day, and NO NOTHING will get me down! I cannot let it! Thanks to all! Take care. Here is my email address( I feel secure giving it out to people, I frankly don't really care what wack jobs email me) lol!
Love,
Blondie

blondie10422000@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter