eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: My Hair!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

My Hair!

I received a gift certificate from this salon, so yesterday I went to go get my hair done. I was hoping and planning to be blonde again, but...
I was told my hair was too damaged, and to wait. I've been waiting so long -- 8 months to be exact!
I feel naked not being blonde. It's my nickname -- everyone calls me Blondie!
I was completely freaking out! I almost broke into tears! So now I'm a chocolate brown. It's gorgeous, I'll give you that -- but it's not me!
My hairstylist told me to wait at least until Christmas. At least I walked outta there with great looking eyebrows. All for only $200.

Enough about my hair.
I'm working tonight and Friday night at the restaraunt, thankfully my good friend Jimmy will be there to ease the pain, and deal with my whining.
I tip my hat to you, Jimmy, for putting up with my shit!
I'm hoping that I will make great money, as I have for the past few days, knowing my luck, I'll get the rudest, messiest customers who will with pride stiff me.
    Have a great day, everyone!
    Love,
    Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter