eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Let's Get it started...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Let's Get it started...

First let me introduce myself. My name is Theresa. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. A very good friend of mine suggested that I start a blog. I honestly don't know why, I find myself quite boring. So this one's for Jimmy, and for anyone who wants to read. Thank you! I'm warning you, this first post is dramatic, but I have to get it all out.

The fire changed our lives, destroyed everything in it's path. Burned us to the ground. I still can't believe it, it still hasen't hit me. I can't let it. On February 7th 2005, our apartment was burned down to the ground. Everything was blackened and destroyed. Nothing left. Arson. What a hateful word. What an awful thing to do.

See I attract psychopaths, for sure. I have been tortured by so many of these awful men. My ex, the father of my only child did this, among other things. I just don't know what I have done to deserve all this. To be beaten, thrown about. More importantly, my daughter does not need this. She deserves better. I'm just so glad I got away when we did. I know that we wouldn't be here to write this. So back to the norm...

I get up every morning round 5 am, go to work, get off around 4:30pm, then...BOOM!
I started a new job last night, going back to waiting on tables at this buffet place. This is actually my second night, my first was just training. It was terrible to say the least. They gave me one of the worst sections. The one with all the big tables for those people and there 15 kids, you know. They leave pile upon pile of food and garbage all over the tables and floor. And we were really busy too, because of the holiday. As soon as I cleared a table off, here comes another bunch of the nasties. Who don't tip, who make me get them 12 glasses of fruit punch! How can anyone drink so much. I REALLY wish Jimmy had been there. The night would have gone alot smoother, that's for sure. I wanted to quit, but I can't. Need the money. Have to work again tonight, yuch! Wish me luck! Will post again soon.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger total said...

YAY!
Have fun with your blog! It can be addicting.
You'll see!
I linked to you, BTW!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger muffins gone WILD! said...

don't let work stress you! the last thing you need is to come home to your daughter in a pissy mood! i hope things get better for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter