eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Good Morning!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Good Morning!

Hello to everyone! I had a really great weekend! My mother was able to watch my daughter on Saturday night, and into Sunday. My boyfriend and I finally had some alone time! It's not very often, that's for sure! Saturday night he took me to see Monster Jam, Monster trucks. It was actually really fun! Big, Huge trucks driving around all crazy, people screaming, it's exactly what we needed. I am really greatful to have the time.
Today I sign the lease to my new apartment! We won't be ab le to move in until April 15th, though. I'm really excited and greatful to finally get approved for something on my own. The worst part about it all, though is what's the use of an empty apartment. It's kinda depressing, you know? To have an apartment with nothing in it. We have to start from scratch. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I only have access to the net when I'm at work.
So everyone please have a great day! Thanks so much for your concerns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter