eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Rainy, wet, yucky, but all better now!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Rainy, wet, yucky, but all better now!

Yay! My boyfriend and I didn't even fight. At lunch he said " I Love You".And that we were fine. And I was the happiest woman in the world! Grinning from ear to ear. I really do truly love him, and I'm hoping for a long, loving, secure relationship.

Last night at work was a bore! I had section 5, then I had 4 & 5.(Some woman's mom was ill, and had to leave). BUT IT WAS SLOW! I came out of there with only $50, and it wasn't really worth it. Hardly any tables, and the woman who left ALWAYS leaves a big mess. She never fills her napkins, sweeps, or cleans her tables off. So it sucked for me!

I get to finally have some alone time with boyfriend tonight. Hoping nothing backfires. Going into Ms. Perfect mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter