eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Had a bad day again....

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Had a bad day again....

Last night was one of the worst I've had in a long time.You ever wish you had a time machine, and could travel back in time to change something, well this is it.

My boyfriend and I got into a big fight over stupid shit.( Such as Easter egg dying)
Everything was blown way out of proportion, and now I'm pretty damn sure we are going to brake up.

I don't want to, and he's unsure. All I have to say is I dearly love him, so does my daughter. We would both be crushed. I was prepared to spend the rest of my life with him.

Keeping this short and sweet, to spare everyone.

Working tonight at the restaurant, hopefully I'll make great money.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger total said...

Eek! Sounds pretty bad. If you love him and he loves you, you should do your best to try to work it out somehow. All couples fight now and then, but you guys will work it out he you try. best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter