eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Pretty in Pink

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, March 21, 2005

Pretty in Pink

I have an obsession with all things Pink! I just have this urge to shop, and buy crazy things! For myself, my daughter, my car. And I honestly can't afford much now. My boyfriend has actually bought me crazy stuff, too. Like this weekend, we both went nuts. We stopped at Toys R Us, and got my daughter like 10 toys! And of course some video games for him. We went clothes shopping and he bought me like 5 outfits, and jewelrey, and 2 purses, too. I do tell him that I don't want any of it, and that he doesn't need to do this, you know? It just happens.

At least when my daughter and I move into the new apartment, our closets will bne full! Now we just have to worry abot the rest of the apartment!

Other than that, we had a great weekend, my daughter and I got to spend time with my boyfriend. ( She calls him Daddy)I'm bored here already, maybe I should go shopping?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter