eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

Had a great night last night with the boyfriend. Some good alone time. It's a rare occurence! No fighting, no complaining. And everything is back to normal.

Well, it's almost Easter. This Sunday I believe. I've never really celebrated it, so it's all new to me. My Daughter and I are dying Easter eggs with him on Saturday. And he has already bought us both easter baskets! It's exciting in a way!

But what in the world would I get him? He's literally the man who has everything!

Maybe that nice, expensive remote control car he's been wanting? But I'd have to get a pretty big basket! Any ideas would be helpful! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter