eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Wired

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wired

Well, I'm finally on the web from home! Finally, not having to worry about blogging at work!
I am so very happy!

Everything has been going great lately. M has only got a week or so left at his old apartment. My hair keeps getting lighter and lighter as it gets warmer and warmer.

Allthough, there are still worries. I haven't heard from my little brother in about two weeks. He owes me over $600 for his cell phone bill, and $600 for rent from before he moved out. His cell was turned off for non-payment, so I haven't talked to him. I have to go over to his apartment tonight to see how he is doing, and to collect the debt, hopefully. I'll be happy if he is even home!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter