eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Windy Day!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Windy Day!

Today is so very cold! We have had a few nicer days here in Baltimore, with temps above 50 degrees! I thought that all my praying for Spring to come was paying off!

No such luck! It sucks, I am so ready to go shopping for cute clothes for spring/summer! Charro and I have a shopping date coming up, I cannot wait!

I have been super-lazy lately! I haven't been keeping track of my health. So finally, I bought some NV last night, because they took TrimSpa off the market for obvious reasons. Hopefully it will be just as good/better. I logged back into fitday.com, and wrote down my login info to take home with me. I must weigh myself tonight (have to do it before M gets home)!

I also realized last night how bad I am with my spending! I went out for gas and ice cream and came back with a bill from Walgreens of over $60! M took my bank card away from me, thankfully! I'm going to have to be extra careful with it when I go with Charro. And luckily, I don't have to worry about spending too much with it. I'm only going to go to my mani-pedi, then go straight home.

In a few months it will all be okay if I slip up a little, but right now we are trying desperately to pay off all our debtors. I feel so horrible for spending so much money last night. It meant more work for M, in making him have to balance out our finances, checkbook, and change around our payment arrangements. Sorry my sexy scientist! You must spank me, I've been so very, very naughty!

xoxo

Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter