eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: What's Up??

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, January 19, 2007

What's Up??

Wow...so much to talk about! I finally got a new, permanent job a couple weeks ago! It's so great! I love my boss, and all the work I do, etc.

But, life still aint easy. Because of all the flip flopping around and between jobs I am broke. I haven't been able to pay most of my bills, and therefore owe thousand of dollars to a lot of companies. I had to cut off my house phone, and I still have no clue how to pay my rent for next month.

I'm worried that good ol' Cingular will shut off my cell phone. I'm worried about BGE shutting off my electricity. So every day is a struggle. It's hard enough alone to put food on the table. It sucks. And even though I love my job, I had to take a HUGE paycut when I was hired. But stability is very, very important to me. And hopefully when my probationary period is over, I will get a nice pay raise.

So, not making enough to pay even one months of my bills is making it even harder than expected to catch up. Luckily I have some support. My boyfriend M and I are still together, and going strong. And even though he makes tons and tons of money, he still has tons of bills and child support to wipe most of it out. At least he understands where I am coming from. He is able to give me a bit of money here and there.

I love him so much! It's like we are apart of eachother, and it's wonderful. I'm just praying that we can make it through this! (And that Uncle Sam is very generous with me this year!)

Hooray for tax time!

Oh! And on a more sad and disgusting note.. What the hell is up with Britney Spears!??? I swear to god, I wish I could help her, she needs it, BAD! I would donate my services for free just to get her ass back together.

Check out www.perezhilton.com

Love you Perez!!!

Hi Mark! xoxo Goldi

Jimmy: Love you! Call me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter