eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Happy Friday!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Friday!

Well, it is finally Friday! I am happier than usual because I have a free weekend coming up. My Mum is taking my daughter for the whole weekend, so I will get to relax, and get some well needed house work done!

Plus I get to spend some alone time with M. I love this feeling of freedom that I get! It's wonderful!

Last night I finally had my hair done. I am finally back to blonde! There is still a bit of brown in there, but we pulled a TON of strands through to be highlighted. I so cannot wait until I'm back to a platinum blonde.

Rejoice! Everyone! lol. IK'm such a dork.

So have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter