eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Busy, busy, busy!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!

I finally did some xmas shopping! I have almost everyone done. We were supposed to go to a birthday party on Saturday night, but it was cancelled. Thankfully, we had already dropped off my daughter at my mum's house. So we got to spend some well needed alone time together.

This morning, though, I have so much running through my head! So much to do, so little time. All within a week I have to:

Do laundry, wrap presents, donate blood, finish xmas shopping, pack/plan for trip to CT, request OT and time off, mail xmas cards, finish decorating for xmas.

Along with many other little tasks at hand, and the daily grind. I am exhausted just thinking about it!
At least we are going to an xmas party, held at the restaraunt where i used to work. Thanks to Jimmy for the invite!

Love you M!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter