eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's 10:00a and I'm already bored out of my mind. My boss left until later on today, and I really don't have very much work to do.

I've been super lazy lately. I feel that I barely have enough time to do anything. The ktchen is a mess! There are newspapers everywhere, and bills that have to be filed away. I have got to clean and organize the bathroom. I haven't weighed myself at all this week. I just now started taking all my pills again. (Vitamins, allergy, etc.) I have to find time and money to go join the gym, and schedule my sessions of tanning/excercise, etc.

But enough of what I'm not doing, and onto what I have done...

So, last night was weird. I went over to my little brother's new apartment. He lives with his roommate, the roommate's girlfriend, and her two kids. The apartment is kinda empty, and it feels sad. None of them are working, probably haven't in weeks. None of them seem to care thta they have bills to pay, and two young children to watch over. It was just weird. I think my brother was a little nervous that I was there for some reason. So I spent a few minutes chatting them all up and telling them to get off their asses and go find jobs. It was really depressing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter