eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Hello Out There! I've Switched!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hello Out There! I've Switched!

Well, today I finally took the step and switched to Blogger Beta. I was really weary of doing so, but I took the virtual tour, and decided to take it. lol

I also wanted to take a moment and say a special hello to all those out there who read my blog.

I always wonder who is out there, and how they found me. It's weird sometimes, the things people search for, then end up getting me. There aren't very many of you anymore, so I've got to work on my popularity, now don't I?

Oh, and I am SO boycotting Wal-Mart. I bought the new Fergie CD from there, got all the way home and everything. Then, later that night, I went to open the shrink wrap, and look down to see the tiny sticker that says EDITED!!!! I was so pissed off! I hated Wal-Mart already, but damn!

You cannot deny the first amendment, you monopolized, overcrowded, cheap price luvin freaks!!!!!!!

I'm sticking with Target, conveinatntly located right next to my neighborhood!

So, enough with the ranting,...

Thank you to those of you in Canada, USLEC, Johns Hopkins, Bell Corp., and what's up Hunt Valley?!?

Catch you on the flip side!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try working on spelling and context first; then, possibly some improvement in content. The rest is great.

Courtleigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter