eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Being Impatient....

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Being Impatient....

Well, last night I didn't get to spend it with my boyfriend, M

He had to stay at his place, to appease the crazy ex/roomate. I swear to god, I am so pissed off at this woman, just her existence makes me so mad! I'm not usually a violent person, but I swear I keep having dreams about me kicking her ass! lol.

So anyways...Last night she decides she wants to go see the movie Happy Feet. And of course she wants MY boyfriend to go with her! BITCH!

Needless to say I was pissed! He didn't think I would get that upset, and I can definatley see why he needs to appease her (because she's a suicidial, bipolar, split personality psycho!! Who also has a BAD case of Florence Nightingale syndrome, etc. Who might I add, owes him money. So enough of my ranting, and on with the story...) But damn! If I were him, I'd do a clean sweep.

Pull off the bandaid! Quick! Make a clean sweep! Get the hell out of there! But he does somewhat care about the well being of other people. He's not totally heartless, like me.

So, M is making me dinner tonight! I'm actually going to eat meat!! Eek! I'm not a strict vegitarian or anything, I just dislike food, and meat especially, in general. Wish me luck! I'm going to try not to be such a bitch about it, but sometimes I frankly cannot help myself!

EEEEEEERRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next Time go with them!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter