eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Bad Day For Cars

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bad Day For Cars

Hello everyone out there in Blogger land! Well, the past 14 hours or so have been very eventful to say the least! We were driving home last night, and my friend's car decided to have some issues. We think there might be something wrong with the front end, and it blew a tire. So we sat on the shoulder of 695S for a good hour or so to wait for our men, and the towing company to get there. It was really chilly out, and I swear to god, no one even stopped to help! How rude, you Baltimore people are!

So, I picked up my Friend T at her house this morning, we were driving along 43 and Bam! My car looses all it's power. When I go to step on the gas petal, it won't gain any speed. So, of course I have to pull over. I called the insurance co. My boyfriend was on his way to us, as well as my mum to drop us off at work.

This really sucks! So now, we are stranded here at work, neither of us having a car,(And the Insurance company won't pay for a rental) and having to rely on people to help us out. I swear to god, sometimes I just want to blow up all the used cars of the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter