eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Check This Out...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Check This Out...

If you haven't already...

Check out these cool websites. I am a member of both, and come recommended from the all knowing Wonderboy, master of the universe! Kudos to you Jimmy! Love ya babe!

www.mbuzzy.com ( a website in which you can upload from/to your phone, download ring tones and graphics, and share your pics. They also have chat rooms, profiles, and groups. Almost like a MySpace that you can access from your cell).


www.flickr.com (another website to share photos, and join groups).

My user name for both sites is blondielovespink. Both websites are free of charge. So feel free to check out me and all of my pics, a small glimpse into my life.

Enjoy!
Hopefully this is a bit better! I'll try my damndest to keep you intrigued!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter