eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Not Like Me...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Not Like Me...

This weekend I got almost nothing done. On Saturday, I awoke at around 5:30a. M woke up with me and made me pancakes, lol. I LOVE his pancakes. They are so much better than IHOP! So anyways, we went to Arundel Mills mall, looking for Christmas presents for everyone. We had a really nice lunch at an italian restaraunt. Unfortunately, M was supposed to help crazy roomate with buying a new bed frame. And her ass kept calling!And texting! And leaving crazy messages! She drives me freaking batty! But then, when I call him, she flips the hell out! She is constantly going psycho on him!

I swear to god I need to think of a murder plot! lol! I just cannot wait till it's all over. He is planning to be all moved in by February.

I had so much laundry to do, cleaning, etc. So I was able to do two loads. And, on Sunday, M had to leave to go watch football. So, I did my nails, and laid around watching Clueless. Luckily, though. He came back later Sunday night and spent some quality time with me.

I can never stay mad at him, I never usually am mad at him, I'm mad at the situation, and that nasty ass bitch!

Sorry for all the violence, I'm not usually this mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter