eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: It's Friday!!!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Friday!!!

Well, I am so happy that today is Friday! I have off 4 days next week, my boyfriend is staying with me for 7 whole days befor he goes up north to visit his parents for Thanksgiving. Tonight he is making me dinner, and this weekend is packed with activities. We are taking my daughter to see her first movie, Happy Feet! lol. Then, of course, on Sunday, everyone is taking me out to celebrate my 22nd Birthday! Man I'm getting old!

I'm also trying to fend off a nasty head cold, I cannot deal with this right now! Not on my B-Day at least! So, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, Check you on the flip side, yo! (lol)

And Dammit, Charro, Check your freaking email, girl!!!

Love,

Blondie

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my email is acting funky. How would you like to work your best gal pal??? Its a Full time, permanent job. Let me know and i'll hook you up!!!!

"Charro"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter