eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Back and Forth

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back and Forth

Well, the past few weeks have been eventful, sorry I haven't kept up with posting, but it's hard to get access to a computer, and posting from my cell phone is almost unbearable, lol.

Out of the blue, Darren calls me. It has been over two months since we last spoke. He wanted to get together to chat over coffee. So I met him at our usual place. A cute diner a few minutes away from my house. We told eachother about what wev'e missed, etc. And then he says "I'm ready to take the next step". I had been dreading this moment for a while. I had this whole speech ready to go, about me being non-commital, and how I was okay with him being the same way, etc. This just caught me completely off gaurd. He said he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He had to get back to watching the football game with his buddies, but that he would call me later that night.

And then he didn't.

I thought he had flaked out on me, again. So I got some very useful and wise advice from my two very best friends, Jimmy and Charro.

And it was the strangest occurence: They both gave me the exact same advice.

If Darren does call back, and states the same, then juggle them both.

See, the Doctor finally called me. He had been insanely busy for the past two weeks. His divorce proceedings and trials had begun, and he was closing on his new house as well. We got together the next night over drinks. I was supposed to help him start packing up boxes, but he was so exhausted, that he had to get to sleep. So today I am spending most of the day with him, packing up boxes. He's picking up the keys to the new house, as I step into the local library to post to you. Later we will finish up the boxes, and pick out a bed together for the new house. It's nice, and pleasantly surprising that he is including me in so much.

So I heard from Darren again last night. He called me literally as I was getting home from the Doctor's house. He wanted to get together, again, to finally have that talk. I waited and waited for over an hour and a half for his ass to call me back, with no luck. And of course he didn't answer his phone. I am so getting too old for this shit. I'm not waiting. I decided to let him come to me. And juggle his ass like a a freaking circus clown.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girlie,
havent heard from you in a while. lost your #. You are too funny!!! give me a call so we can catch up.
"Charro"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter