eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Back to Blonde

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Back to Blonde

Well, Oh Happy Turkey Day, was alright this year. We went up to my mother's house and spent some time there. Unfortunately, my boyfriend had to go visit his parents way up north, he left on Wednesday, and is coming back on Monday. But maybe one day I'll meet them all. I just miss him. So I'm back at work on Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. I wish I was out shopping, but I need the money.

I actually do have to leave a bit early, I'm buying my first Christmas Tree! I want a pretty white one, and of course I'm going to find pink bulbs! lol.

Charro! That sucks about ur email!!! Go to Yahoo!, if you can, and create a new one! And HELL YES I want that job!! Details, Girl!

And, what many, many of you have been waiting for... I'm back to blonde! I put a whole crapload of highlights into my hair this past week. I must transition slowly, though. I don't want to damage it too much! Well, have a great weekend everyone! Charro, call me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter