eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: The Scariest Subway In The World

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Scariest Subway In The World

Today at lunchtime I decided to go someplace different. So I asked one of my co workers for directions to one of the local Subway. Now don't get confused, I'm talking about the Restaraunt, you know, the place where they make the subs at, The place you see the commercials with Jared in them.

As I walked in people just stared at me, like they had never seen 1. A white girl before, and 2. A person wearing a business suit. I then began to take notice of my surroundings. I had never, ever seen anything like this before.

Normally Subways are nice, open and friendly places to go. The people who worked there were all trapped behind what looks like double reinforced bullet proof glass. You cannot even hear what they are saying! The glass goes all the way up to the freaking ceiling, as if some robber had tried to shimmy his way up the wall, and squease through the barrier like some kind of spider man/mission impossible wannabe! I was mortified! Then, they didn't even have my fave sub, Chicken Parm. What kind of Subway doesn't have Chicken Parm!!! The employees noticed me standing there gawking, with my mouth wide open. They just started laughing, then they stated that they got robbed, all the time! So I went to pay, and OF COURSE the cash register is BEHIND this wall as well. I had to put my money in this little bullet proof turnabout thingy that spun. And out comes my sub, with my change. Needless to say I high tailed it outta there, especially when the carwash guys next door started to eye me.

I am still baffled, because I cannot believe that they NEEDED all of this protection! If anyone else out there has seen any similar place, please do tell me, so that I don't think I'm completely nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter