eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Update!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Update!

Well, thanks to everyone who just posted comments. It joggled my memory, I had completely forgotten about my blog! Eek! Such a horrible thing to do!

Well, I finally got a full time job, it's still through the temp service, but it's long-term, and could come with a perm job position in the future.

I also, finally met someone. I was at a temp job, he was one of the scientists there, and we hit it off, were dating within a week. Now it's been a little over a month, and it's been absolutely wonderful! We mesh so well together! He's a lot older than I am, 25 years older to be exact, but it's just a number!

My daughter likes him too, luckily he has three kids of his own, so he knows what he's doing.

I FINALLY QUIT THE WAITRESS JOB!!!!! I was so stressed out, I would dread each day, all through the week, you should have seen me! It was really bad, I didn't have any time for family, or even to do my laundry!

To Charro: Girl, I am SO calling you today! Sorry! Hopefully ur number is still the same. And of course im SO funny, We are just alike! Love ya!

To Wonderboy: Call me Slim Jim! We have got to get together, like soon!

AND, definatley last but not least. On Sunday is my 22nd birthday. Wich I am also dreading. I am getting older, but luckily wiser. Hopefully I won't break down in tears. lol.

So now that I have computer access, I am going to try and keep everyone updated, thanks to all of you readers who have put up with my BS.

xoxo

Blondie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter