eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Up and Down

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Up and Down

Well, this weekend was so-so. On one hand mu Mum took my daughter for the weekend, so I had a lot of time to get some work done around the house, BUT on the other hand, I still have not heard from the Dr. It's really sad, because I thought we had a good thing going. So, I'm afraid that it's probably all over with him. He didn't even return my phone calls. I guess I won't get to see that new house.

But then there is that very slim chance that he has just strayed for a while, again. About a month after we started dating, we just lost touch for about a month, then we just started right back up again. I feel that it is different this time, though. It sucks. This turned out to be another lesson/reason why to not get attached to people so easily. Especially when I knew in the beginning not to. If this is the end, then I will miss him. He was such a perfect gentleman, we had a lot of fun.

For some better news...I have an interview on Wednesday at one of my former employers to go to. I really really want this job back. I absolutely loved working there, and I desperately need the money. So wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter