eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Morning Serenity and The Heat Wave

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Morning Serenity and The Heat Wave

Good Morning! I feel so well rested. This week I'm only working three days, so I have been able to get some well deserved rest. And on a normal day, I don't have to be in to work until 9am, so I can leave around 8:45 or so. I drop my brother off at work, drop my daughter of at daycare, then go back home. I slowly drink my chai tea and watch music videos. Sometimes I set my alarm clock to get another hour of sleep. It's great, and if you are able to, I highly suggest doing so as well.

Me time is great time, which I definatley don't take for granted, but the nice weather is another story...

The weather here in Maryland is CRAZY to say the least! I was driving by my neighborhood Walgreens, and their temperature said it was 10 degrees! Today it's supposed to be 103. It faulters so much around here, later this week it's supposed to be in the 80's. I swear I would not be surprised if it snowed. I don't really mind the heat. I tan all year round, and I think my body is adjusted to high temperatures. It's just that I dislike it. People are crankier, and the air is thick. I have to be weary of what I wear each day, which sucks. Hopefully it will let up as the weather man says.

I called The Doctor last night to tell him that I would have time this weekend for him. Lucky me, my Mum is taking my daughter out of town. (More me time! yay!)But, to my surpsrise, he didn't return my phone call. He is usually very punctual, and calls me back within a half hour at the most. And then my mind wanders...Our relationship is casual, and we are free to date other people. Even though this is okay with me, I doubt my own input into this.

I'll be sure to write more when it gets interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter