eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: The Lemon Tree Grows

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Lemon Tree Grows

The company that I work for is expanding. They finally hired a new person to help out. And it's about damn time! See we are a small company, less than 10 of us in the office. And all of us do everything here. Take me for example:
I handle the company's shipping account, process purchase orders, work on spreadsheets, make phonecalls to market our product, etc.

It's all so tiring! Literally as I write I am surrounded by a sea of yellow boxes that need to be shipped. Yuch!

I'm hoping they keep me around for a while, I do like the company, just most of the people in it are ignorant as shit, and hate my guts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter