eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Are All Attorneys Assholes?

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Are All Attorneys Assholes?

I swear to god attorneys piss me off! It seems like every time I come in contact with them they are always so rude, and they act as if they are better than all of us.

Lately I have been researching trying to change my daughter's name. The court system makes it so difficult! I won my own custody case all by myself, no attorney needed, but the change of name process is dreadful to say the least.

They require you to notify the biological sperm donor/defendant of the name change. If he contests, than your motion is denied. If he does not answer to the notify, then I might have a chance through claiming exhaustive efforts, etc. And I have to do all of this while trying not to release our address/location, which means I have to file a motion to seal our address. They might or might not grant it. But c'mon! This guy is psycho!!You would think they wouldn't want this to turn into a murder trial! I despise the legal system. But then again, it gets my blood pumping, I want to be apart of it all, just not from this angle.

I have learned through trial and error (formerly trying to do this on my own, and all of my motions being denied), and from good advice from the judges and chambers that I must hire an attorney. It sucks. It really sucks. So now I have to try to come up with 1500 dollars (100 retainer, plus 200 an hour) to hire one of these holier than though assholes.

If there are any religous people reading this, please start praying for me! We need all the help we can get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter