eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Sick Sick Sick!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sick Sick Sick!

I'm sick of being sick! I have yet another cold/flu virus thingy. This is the worst possible week that it could have happened on! My boss went on vacation and left me in charge of the business, so it's not like I can take off for a few sick days. Hell, I don't even have sick days earned yet! So I literally would be screwed either way.

On top of it my daughter has the same virus. I really hate it when she is ill. I just hate to see her suffer! Hopefully it won't last very long.

I have been a bit stressed out lately (more than usual) and unfortunately it's coming out all on M. I've been real bitchy at times, yelling and snapping and spiteful at others. I'm just frustrated. Between the crunch time and 90 day review that is coming up at work, worrying about day to day bills and housework, and trying to plan/afford a trip to New Mexico, it's really all starting to get to me.

Plus...usually by this time each year I have already started tanning and hitting the gym super hard, to which we cannot currently afford. I get a lot of stress relief from the treadmill, and from the relaxation of UV Rays. So this really sucks. Luckily, I can still get my nails and waxing done. Two things I cannot live without. And I consider myself lucky to be able to afford the occasional haircut.

Which brings me to the next chapter. My hair. I'm sorry Charro, I'm sorry Jimmy! Please don't hate me, or yell at me. For I have done enough crying on my own on this subject!!

I got into another bad box of bleach. I went to lighten my hair again this weekend, and it didn't take well at all! It turned hideous colours such as pumpkin orange and banana yellow!! So, it lead to drastic measures. I am no longer a blonde, again! You can still see the golden shimmer that once was underneath this ash brown coloured hair. It is wretched. I cannot stand it. And now I must wait until it is healthy once more. Sadness all around. I am in mourning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter