eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Back Up Off Me, Bitch!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back Up Off Me, Bitch!

Things are getting a little too clingy for me. I of course had t work last night, and of course T was there. He had news for me. Bec ause of the second job, he is going to be renting a very large, very nice home about an hour out of town. He wants me and my daughter to move in with him. He then went on to say how, in GREAT detail, he was going to propose to me. Every day it's like a constant battle of my mind. There is always a long story for him to tell, always drama.

We have known eachother for three weeks! He is already telling me that he loves me and my daughter. I think I'm starting to go mad!!!!!

Do I have a sign tattooed on my ass that says:

Wanted:

Psycho's, Cerial Killers, Stalkers, Obsessors, and anyone else who thinks they can take a crack at driving this girl nuts!
???????

It is nice to have someone that is so nice and affectionate, but it's all moving too damn fast. I should want this, like I have in the past. But something about it, about the way I have taught myself to be, is weary. If I had my way, I would end it NOW. But I cannot automatically jump to so many bad conclusions.

Today is my last day of work here at the office. I am sad, and I will miss it very much. I will ahve to go to my local library to keep blogging, which is quite alright with me!

So if there are delays, please forgive me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter