eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: So Very Tired

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So Very Tired

Well, it's coming down to closing time here at the leasing office where I've been working for the past month or so. It's sad. We have been packing up all the files, and reconciling all the money. I'm really going to miss it. I've really got to find the time to get another job, and fast. If all else fails, I could always work more hours at the restaraunt.

I only slept two hours last night. I have to leave here early today, and race over to the second job. Today is going to suck.

The new guy, T, spent the night again last night. We always have so much to talk about. We have both been through a lot of BS in the past, so it's nice to have someone to relate to. But it's becoming very hard to not be so cold and heartless.

I talked to the DR. for a little bit last night, he was still at work with all his patients. I have a very bad vibe about our clandestine relationship.

I will try my damndest to continue to write frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter