eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Yap, yap, yap.

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Yap, yap, yap.

This weekend was a nice change of pace. My mum had my daughter out of town, and I was able to get a little bit of rest. I also worked both Saturday and Sunday at the restaraunt. I am so happy to be back!

I still have not heard from the Dr. So I left him a message saying that I would give him some space. And that's probably the last time I will ever do so. He is very flaky, and never has any time. So it's most likely over with, very sad.
But as they say, when one door closes, another opens.

I was standing around at work last night when one of my co workers started to talk to me. A new guy. He's really nice, and when we had time, we would chat. He ended up staying late to help me out with my closing down jobs, etc. This is totally out of charachter for me, but he asked me over to watch a movie at his place. We wanted to watch the movie Benchwarmers, but ended up not even paying attention to the movie.
It was strange, I could tell that he was a normally shy, quiet person like me, but we just kept on talking, until about 1:30 in the morning! I realized that I had to get up for work at 6:00am, so I had to leave. He's a really sweet, nice guy, he's about 7 months older than me, which is a bit different because I usually date older guys, but maybe I could get used to it. Who knows. We are going to see eachother Tuesday morning, to get together and have coffee or something. Hopefully it will at least go longer than the Dr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter