eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: It's A New Day

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Friday, August 11, 2006

It's A New Day

Good Morning! I am so happy today! I started my new job at the restaraunt yesterday. I made great tips, and realized how much I missed working there. I reconnected with so many people, it was so nice having them all there, especially JImmy. He doesn't hate me, lol! We were able to chat for a little bit between serving our tables, it was nice. The only thing is that I am much more reserved than I used to be. I don't talk as outwardly as I used to. And I realized this for the first time yesterday.

Jimmy and I used to talk about everything, I would blab about anything and everything that was going on, but now, it's hard to find the words to even let them out. I thankfully work again on Saturday night, I really need to bring in some money, so wish me luck! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter