eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Oh Happy Day!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

Well, I wanted to keep it a surprise until I knew for sure. I finally got a second job! I'm going back to an old fave of mine, the restaraunnt. I loved working there, and made decent money in which I desperately need right now. I went for a meeting with my old manager today, and she took me back! I was so extatic, you would not believe the smile on my face!

She is worried though, because last time I had to leave because of scheduling conflicts, basically because my Mum decided to go nuts and not watch my daughter. But now it's all better. So I start tomorrow, I cannot wait. There is just one thing looming over my head. My friend Jimmy.

I know he's very busy, and doesn't have a lot of time, but I emailed him and haven't heard anything back. I hope he doesn't hate me.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting blog! I like it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter