eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Happy/Unhappy

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Happy/Unhappy

Well: I'm going to try and enlighten everyone into the world of a woman. Most women have a "Pregnancy Scare" every month or so. And It's completely normal.

I haven't had one of these in ages, but this month I was completely freaking out.
I seriously thought I was. By how I was feeling, what I wanted to eat, etc.

I would think to myself, will this time around be normal for me? See last time I found out I was pregnant with my daughter,I found out the father was a deranged, psychotic drug addict. Who was obsessed with me, but then would turn around and beat the shit out of me.

To this day, I still have to watch my ass, look over my shoulder, etc. Scary!
But the calm has come, and I feel safer nowadays.

I would have been happy either way, but it's just not my time right now to have another child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter