eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Ms. Thing is Back!

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Ms. Thing is Back!

I'm finally starting to feel like myself today. This weekend I was able to do my hair, closer to the blonde I used to know. Paint my nails, etc. I also bought two new pairs of stilletto's. I wear them every day, and desperately needed more.

And of course, I'm dressed head to toe in hot pink! Oh joy! My life would be much more dull without the passion for pink!

Had a great weekend. Didn't get much rest, but I was finally able to spend time with my daughter and boyfriend. I'm content. But I don't want to jinx it, knowing my luck, something will explode in my face.

I don't think I have to work tonight, really am not up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter