eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Dragging Onward...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dragging Onward...

Tonight will be the third night in a row that I've worked. I'm exhausted to say the least.

Come to my first job every day around 7am, get off at 4:30pm. Then have to rush to my 2nd job, from 5pm till about 11pm. It's tiring as hell, but I need the money.

Did well last night in tips, better than I thought I did! So that's a plus!

I'm ecstatic! My boyfriend and I get to go out next Friday night! ALONE! I love my daughter, but sometimes we need time alone! Taking me to a very swank restaurant. Can't wait! I miss him so much, haven't seen him since Monday night, sucks. But I've got to keep on truckin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter