eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Strange to me, Welcoming love...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Strange to me, Welcoming love...

Daily couples love (by Astrology.com)
Prepare yourself. Romance -- serious romance -- is right around the corner. You've been waiting for this to happen, lying awake at night wishing for it even, and it seems that the heavens have finally decided to answer your plea. Now, if you don't already have a prospect in mind, you'd better get dressed -- in your sassiest look, please -- and get out there. -

It seems so odd to me that a horoscope can be so true. I have been wanting my relationship to go further, to know that I have some sort of security.

I have a serious complex. Thinking that everyone is going to screw me over. And up until now, everyone has.

Just hoping he will take the next big step, branch out, do something!

And yes I know, I might be nuts. We have only been together for like 8 months.. Is this wrong of me to think this?

When is the right time?

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger total said...

There is no right or wrong time. You just have to play it by ear. I tend to agree w/ Blendi though. Enjoy the now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter