eXTReMe Tracker PinkyBlondePunk: Yes, Dear...

PinkyBlondePunk

She's So Unfabulous!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Yes, Dear...

I've been asked twice about throwing a housewarming party. And to be quite honest. I have no clue what to do!

These days I keep to myself. I have one close girlfriend, and I know a really nice couple of guys, but that's it. I know it may seem pitiful. But for now, I'm happy with the way things are.

I also have to keep a very low profile, especially under the current circumstances.

I think that if I were to throw a party, that it would be odd, and uncomfortable for my guests. Awkward to say the least. And I honestly don't want to put them through this.

It would basically be a few hours of scattered, awkward conversation.

So I'm so very sorry! I feel bad about it, too! I just don't know what I'd do.
Thanks for putting up with my strangeness.

Working tonight at the restaurant. Haven't been there in about a week. NEED to make good money tonight. Wish me luck! I know the bosses will be so pissed at me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter